Nights of the Nomads
Perfect for a short stay, these treks lead to the doors of the desert of Morocco between oases, palm groves and sand dunes.you cross a superb desert plateau. Lunch and restart. At the end of the day you admire a great sunset on the dunes ...
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Trikke
- Lunch - 2 days
- Dinner - 1 night
- Breakfast - 1 day
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Departing from M'Hamid, the start of the trek, you cross a superb desert plateau. At the end of the day you admire a great sunset over the dunes.
Krayaat Jmal - Erg Bartam
> Departure from the Porte du Désert, the village of M'hamid with the team and the dromedaries of the caravan. After a few hours of walking through the different landscapes of the desert, we will stop for lunch in Elbour. Stop at Krayaat Jmal, at the end of the day we will go to Oued Naam, in the middle of the dunes and next to a well to meet the nomads of the region and fill the water cans. After lunch, resumption of the ballad, still in the middle of the dunes, to Erg Bartam in time in the middle of the desert, to set up the bivouac and admire the magnificent sunset, campfire and night under the fascinating starry sky.
Departure Point :1: Atmospher Erg Chigaga, Atmosphere Erg Chigaga, M'Hamid El Ghizlane 47402, Morocco
2: Mhamid Services, N9, M'Hamid El Ghizlane 47402, Morocco
3: Camp sahara holidays, la fin du village mhamid restaurant le petit prince، Mhamid 47402, Morocco
4: auberge kasbah dar sahara tours, Mhamid, Morocco
5: Sahara Services, centre Mhamid el ghizlane, M'Hamid El Ghizlane 45400, Morocco
6: Dar Sidi Bounou, Kasr Bounou, Morocco
7: El Gouera, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.