They say that big cities and capitals can’t convey the true spirit and style of local life. FollowLocals encourages you to move to a rural place for life and creativity, Nikola-Lenivets, a landscape park where three dozen art objects are erected on an area of 650 hectares.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Overnight accommodation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Just 200 km away from Moscow, and you will find yourself in the only Russian park featuring landscape installations and land-art objects created by the best Russian and foreign authors. The guide will tell you about the history and myths of the place. You will learn how and by whom Nikola-Lenivets art is being created, what inspired Nikolai Polissky (the founder of the art project) and in what ways public art is different from land-art.
In addition to amazing art-objects and hectares of forest, you can visit the bee yard and the farm, take master classes or ride a horse.
In Nikola-Lenivets you can relax in a comfortable and unusual house or a real tent. In the park café, you can treat yourself to simple and easily understandable meals.
Believe me: you just can’t miss this feast of architecture in the nature’s lap. Works from the collection of the art park should be seen in different natural and light conditions: at dawn, under the scorching sun or at night. Join now!
Departure Point :Our guide will pick up you from your hotel
Departure Time :Every day, any time
Return Detail :Our guide will drop-off to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.