Nile Cruise Trip from Aswan to Luxor for 4 Days 3 Nights
Imagine yourself relaxing on the deck of a 5 star Nile Cruise ship sailing down the Nile, watching the beautiful Nile Valley scenery and the real Egyptian life. Explore the highlights of the sightseeing in Luxor and Aswan, two stops in the way to visit the pharaonic sites of interest such as; Kom Ombo and Edfu temples. Have fun and enjoy plenty of night entertainments of the belly dancing show, galabiya party, Nubian show or disco and more in 4 days/3 nights Nile Cruise every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday or Friday from Aswan to Luxor. Full board, check in with lunch, check out with breakfast.
Note: the tour ends the last day in Luxor around 3:00 to 4:00 PM
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation on 5 star Nile Cruise, full board basis, start with...
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfer, pick up and drop off by a private A/C. vehicle.
- Professional English speaking Egyptology Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Any optional Tours or Any personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Water or Drinks during the meals
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to Guide, Drivers, cruise crew etc.
- Motorboat to Philae temple
- Wifi on the cruise
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
Day 1: Transfer to Nile Cruise&Aswan Tours
Stop At: Aswan Railway Station, Entrance of Sharia As Souq, Aswan Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours licensed tour guide will meet and assist you at Aswan Airport, railway station or Hotel to be transferred by A/C van to your 5 star Nile Cruise to check in before lunch. Have lunch on board.
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
Then, start your tour by visiting the High Dam; achieved in 1960 to protect Egypt from the flood and generate electric.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Proceed to visit Philae Temple; the Graeco Roman Temple dedicated to goddess Isis using a small motorboat to get there. Later on, return back to your cruise for Dinner, folkloric show and Overnight.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Start with lunch ,end with breakfast
Accommodation included: Overnight in Aswan
Day 2: Navigation & Kom Ombo temple
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Breakfast on board. Free leisure morning on the deck. Have your lunch and be ready for the cruise navigation by afternoon heading to Kom Ombo city where to visit the dual temple of Sobek, the crocodile God and Horus, the falcon God. Back to the cruise and have dinner. Continue sailing to Edfu for overnight.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight in Edfu
Day 3: Edfu Temple& Arrive Luxor(visit Luxor Temple)
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
After your breakfast, experience Horse Carriage ride with your tour guide to visit the temple of Horus at Edfu which is considered to be the most complete and the best preserved of all the Egyptian temples. Return to the cruise. Relax on deck watching the unique landscape and admire the beautiful scenery of the Nile river while sailing to Luxor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Cross Esna Lock. Lunch on board. Afternoon tea on sundeck. Late in the afternoon, arrive Luxor, to be transferred to enjoy Luxor Temple on the East bank of Luxor, where ancient Egyptian, Christian and Islamic features are exhibited. Dinner on board and belly dancing show. Overnight in Luxor
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight in Luxor
Day 4: Luxor Tour&departure transfer
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Breafast and check out to start your unforgettable day by driving to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the new kingdom carved their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then to the Mortuary temple of the famous queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
End your tour in the West Bank by a photo stop in front of the gigantic statues of Memnon. Lunch time in a local restaurant (optional).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Back to the East Bank to see the largest temple ever; Karnak Temple built through 2000 years, covering an area of about 63 acres. Take memorable photos between its huge pillars. Finally, transfer to Luxor Hotel, Airport or Railway station.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Aswan Hotels, Railway station, or Aswan Airport.Airports
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A child from 6 to 11 years old accompanied by one adult will be treated as an adult.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Child rate applies only when sharing 2 paying adults.
- Prices are quoted in U.S dollars and valid,except during Christmas,New Year and Easter Holidays.
- Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile, Nile Cruises itineraries schedule and sailing time maybe updated.We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.