Ningaloo Adventure and Manta Ray Tour
This tour is guided by experienced and highly qualified crew members. All of our crew are divemasters or instructors that know the reef very well. We own our own spotter plane which makes our tour a priority in finding the manta rays!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
The full day tour meets at 8:00am and returns around 3:30pm. We start by checking you in at our shop where we will provide you with all the equipment you need for the day. Then, we head down to the jetty on our buses to begin the days adventure! This tour includes 2 dives or 2 snorkels on the incredible Ningaloo reef. Here, we can see a variety of tropical fish, possibly turtles, sharks and definitely beautiful coral structures. In between the 2 dives/snorkels we head out in search for manta rays. If we find mantas, you will then you will have the opportunity to snorkel with them! Once we have completed our manta ray interaction portion of the day we will cruise around the bay in search of other marine animals while the crew prepare lunch. Once we have filled our bellies, we head back over to the Ningaloo reef and enter the water for our final in water activity! We then head back to the jetty and finish the day back at the shop.
Start time for Snorkelers and Certified divers: 8:00am
Start time for Discover Scuba Diver or Refresher: 7:30am
Discover Scuba: We need a minimum of 2 people for this program. Please contact us for more information and to receive the medical form.
• Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Departure Point :67 Robinson St, Coral Bay WA 6701, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.