Ningaloo Whale Shark Swim on a Powerboat
Spend a day cruising the beautiful world heritage listed Ningaloo Reef and experience the thrill of swimming with a Whale Shark, the largest fish in the world!!
You will be welcomed on board our spacious powerboat for a full day of snorkelling the reef, swimming with a whale shark, spotting an array of spectacular marine life and depending on the weather, extra activities in the afternoon such as stand up paddle boarding or kayaking.
This is an all inclusive tour! We give you all your snorkelling equipment, wetsuits, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, tea/coffe and a glass of sparkling to celebrate. Our professional photographer will take amazing photos above and below the water, and these are included in the price also. Complimentary photography package!!
Return transfers to you accomodation in Exmouth also included. You will love our boat, our crew and the whole experience of swimming with a Whale Shark!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- TRIP INCLUDES:
- Whale Shark Swim on a powerboat
- Delicious morning tea
- Healthy, yummy buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Tea/Coffee, Water
- Snorkelling equipment
- Professional photos from your day (both in the water and above the water) at no extra charge by our professional onboard photographer
- Kayaking equipment
- Stand up paddle board
- Celebratory glass of champagne
- Complimentary gift pack per group booking
- Whale shark swimmer certificate
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Our air-conditioned bus will collect you straight from your doorstep where you’ll be greeted by our fantastic crew members and welcomed on your journey of a lifetime! Listen in or chill out during the drive down the coast as we’ll be telling you all about what you're about to experience.
Get ready to board our spacious powerboat, meet the rest of your crew for the day and set off in comfort. We’ll take exceptional care of you, fit you for your fins, masks and wetsuits and ensure everybody is 100% at ease, feeling confident and excited!
Warm up by having a morning snorkel on Ningaloo Reef, one of the most beautiful reefs in the world and discover an abundance of coral, tropical fish, turtles and potentially even manta rays or dugongs. Our guides will be right there with you in the water to steer you in the right direction, and to pay special attention to any modest swimmers. Feel free to grab one of our floating noodles should you feel like the extra bit of flotation.
While you're busy exploring the reef, the spotter plane has already departed and is searching for our first Whale Shark cruising nearby.
When a Whale Shark has been spotted, it’s all systems go! The Skipper heads the boat towards the Whale Shark’s location. There’s a buzz in the air, the excitement and anticipation mounts amongst crew and passengers alike. You will then be split into two groups and prepare for your jump into the crystal clear waters of the Ningaloo…
You and your guide drop in and get up close and personal to the worlds biggest fish, this is your chance to experience wonder and marvel at the sheer size, grace and elegance of the Whale Shark! Most of these sharks are between 4 and 12 metres long but have been know to grow as large as 18 metres!
Our professional photographer is all the while capturing every moment and from the very best angle for you to take home.
It’s likely that this won’t be your only shark, the pilot has been busy searching for another gentle giant to swim with, and on his call get ready to do it all again… and again!
It’s hungry work, don’t we know it! We’ve already got lunch on the way as we sail back in to look for Manta Rays, Dugongs and even Humpback Whales (when in season). You’ll get yet another chance to pack more into your trip, go snorkelling or make use of our Kayaks and Paddle Boards to surrender those last bits of energy you’ve got stored away to this wondrous aquatic playground.
To celebrate, kick back and enjoy with a glass of sparkling and a seasonal fruit platter while we meander our way back to mainland. Wrap things up with a comfortable cruise right back to the front of your accommodation. You’ll walk away wondering how you didn’t do it all sooner!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Exmouth accomodation locations. Ningaloo Discovery must be advised via email of accommodation location in order to arrange pick up.Directions: ESSENTIAL: GUESTS MUST ADVISE NINGALOO DISCOVERY VIA EMAIL OF THEIR ACCOMODATION LOCATION SO THE BUS CAN BE DIRECTED TO PICK UP.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Anyone entering the water must have basic swimming ability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.