Ninh Binh- Bai Dinh-Trang An-Mua Cave 1 Day Tour ( Boat Trip-Hiking Mountain )
Ninh Binh- Bai Dinh-Trang An-Mua Cave 1 Day Tour Highlight :
-Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda.
-Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods.
-Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex
-Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or
take pictures of Tam Coc.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C Tourist Bus ( Minivan or Limousine )
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Free bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day
- Climb up to the mountain, visit Mua Cave
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7h30 - 8h15 AM: Our Tourist Bus will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Ninh Binh Place ( about 100km in the south of Hanoi City )
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
10h30 - 10h40: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion. 11h50 - 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
12h50 - 13h00: Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
15h35 - 15h40: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 - 17h00: Get on our tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers from any hotels/ places in Hanoi Old Quarter . If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen for pick up
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.