Ninh Binh 2 days,1 night from Hanoi: Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong
Day 01: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua cave ( L/D)
9h00: Visit Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam in 10th century
10h00: Visit Mua cave
14h00: Take a boat trip to visit Tam Coc
16h30: Check-in hotel/ bungalow & relax
19h00: Dinner time and free time (you can join party, fishing or play in the pool)
Day 02: Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong national park - Hanoi (B/L)
08h30: Having breakfast and be ready for Cuc Phuong National Park.
09h30: We will firstly visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
12h00: Have lunch in the restaurant with the local foods.
Continue taking a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more of fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam. Back to the Park Centre visit the “Cave of Early Man”.
16h00: Take the Limousine Bus back to Ha Noi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable transportation.
- Accommodation: Bungalow.
- Tickets and fees.
- Water provided on the bus
- English speaking tour guide
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Drinks & beverages
- Surcharge: 35 USD per person on 24th & 31st, Dec. And lunar New year: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
Pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter in the morning of the first day. If clients don't stay in Hanoi old quarter, please come to Hanoi Opera house - 1A Trang Tien street around 8.00 AM
• Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
• Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
• Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
• Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Departure Point :Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter or Hanoi opera house in the morning
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.