Ninh Binh: Deluxe Bai Dinh Trang An Mua Cave Small Group - Limousine Transfer
Trang An Bai Dinh Mua Cave Day Tour Highlight:
✔️ Biking around Trang An countryside area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
✔️ Trying many Trang An Boat Tour more than 2 hours
✔️ Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism influences Vietnamese culture at Bai Dinh pagoda.
✔️ Exploring picturesque of Trang An Ecotourism Landscape by Bamboo Boat Ride and the scene of King Kong film.
✔️ Visit Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Old Quarter by Limousine Car
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Bamboo Boat trip to visit Trang An Grottoes
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Expert English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Biking to Countryside area
- Climb up to the mountain, visit Mua Cave.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver + travel insurance
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
✔ 10.25-10.40: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.
✔ Bai Dinh Padoda includes both of majestic sceneries and spirit values. This is the largest spiritual pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
✔ 11.50-12.00: Have a Buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
✔ 12.50-13.00: Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An Cave complex
✔ 14.50-15.00: Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.
✔ Visiting Trang An landscape complex in Ninh Binh you will admire famous karst mountains which are very unique in Viet Nam as well as in Asia. This place is said to be “Ha Long bay on land”.
✔ Trang An landscape complex is a very famous tourist place in Ninh Binh Viet Nam. It includes value ecotourism, history, culture and spirituality such as Hoa Lu citadel, an ancient city of Viet Nam during 42 years, king Dinh- Le temple, one pillar pagoda, Bai Dinh temple…
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
✔16.30-16.40: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :37 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customer at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center. If customer stay outside Hanoi Old Quarter Center, Please should be ready at our office at 07.45am to join the tour - Address : 37 ngo Huyen Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.