Ninh Binh Excursion 2 Days 1 Night ( Join Group)
Experiencing the 120 km along the Red River Delta with countryside scenery
Visiting the Trang An landscape, Mua cave, Tuyet Tinh Coc.
Having lunch at restaurant with local cuisines
Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos
Ninh Binh is a beautiful province which located in the northwest of Viet Nam. This province has many beautiful landscape such as Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc – three caves, Trang An tourism complex,Mua Cave, Thung Nham, Bich Dong, Phat Diem Church, Van Long, Kenh Ga, Cuc Phuong National Park ….The 2 Days/1Night trip to Ninh Binh will give you more interesting experiences about the countryside and the life of people here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- Tour Option, you can contact us to arrange
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Cuc Phuong National Park
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Single Surcharge: 25 USD
- Lunar New Year, National Holiday: 15 USD/ person
- 7h30-8h00: Our tour guide picks you up at suggested hotels around the old quarter.
Departure Point :Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi or Come to Our office
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.