Ninh Binh Full-Day Tour from Hanoi to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc & Mua Cave Via Boat & Bike
Escape from bustling big city in a full day
Visit Rural life & quiet places in Ninh Binh
Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty.
Enjoy local lunch at the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried rice….
Enjoy Tam Coc boat trip to see amazing “ Halong Bay on land”
Cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
Climbing mountain trip of Mua cave to enjoy amazing views of Tam Coc, villages, rice fields..
Making new friends from over the world
Saving time & money
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide, Entrance, Boat trip & Bikes
- A delicious local lunch
- Luxury transfers from Hanoi & returns
- Small water in the shuttle bus transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Ninh Binh Mountain Side Homestay & Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Beverages & Drinks
- Surcharge: 10 USD per person lunar New year holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
We will pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter or Hanoi opera house in the morning
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ninh Binh Mountain Side Homestay & Cafe, Xuân Áng Ngoại, Hoa Lư District, Ninh Bình Province, Vietnam
11h45: Have buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried rice….
Vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch.
Continue the tour with 45 mins - cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
13h00: Visit Tam Coc by 1.5 hours by bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud,sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called “ Halong Bay on land”
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
16.00: Climbing up almost 500 steps of Mua cave area, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
17h00: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi.
Around19h00: Get dropped off at Hotels in Hanoi
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter in the morning
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.