Ninh Binh Luxury Day Tour ( Smaller Group With Limousine Transfer)
Explore the best of Ninh Binh in a day from inspiring istinerary
to high-end quality and service that we provide,
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Group of 8 people riding a chuffeur-driven lismousine
- Rowed-boat ride around Tam Coc without tourist crowded
- Cycling oﬀ the beaten path in ancient land of Trang An
- Visiting temples complex in Hoa Lu
- Meeting the indigenous people at their house
- Sunset afternoon tea
ABOUT NINH BINH
Located 120km south of Hanoi, Ninh Binh province is renowned for gorgeous scenery of other-worldly limestone mountains rising majestically out of rice-paddy fields, exquisite river deltas, stunning architecture of temples complex, intriguing history of the past and intoxicating rural life to discover – it’s no wonder that Ninh Binh is one of the most exciting destinations for a day to break from Hanoi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
Embark on a rowed boat, gently gliding on exquisite Ngo Dong River amid dramatic natural sceneries of a maze of jungle-clad Limestone Mountains raised majestically out of ﬂooded –rice paddy fields.
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
After lunch, drive to Hoa Lu to visit Dinh & Le King temples. The 2 main sanctuaries are dedicated to the Dinh and Le dynasty dated back in 11th century and also is historical significance of Ninh Binh province. We meet the people to live a part of interesting history of the past.
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Drive to the ancient land of Trang An, the recently listed for world heritage site. Famed for endless stunning vista of abundant valleys, extensive canal network, and the magical backdrop of rugged karsts Limestone Mountains dotted with red-roof local houses. And indigenous people here have maintained their traditional way of life from beyond centuries.
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.