Ninh Binh Private Tour : Hoa Lu Citadel & Tam Coc Boat Trip with Short Cycling
8:00a.m: Tour guide will pick you up from hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter.Then, depart to Ninh Binh city
10.30a.m: You will reach Hoa Lu Ancient Capital.there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
12:00: Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant
13:00: After finishing your lunch, you will be taking the rowing boat at Tam Coc Harbour.The boat rowing will be in around 2 hours. Not only you could see the peaceful scenery of mountain, rice paddy fields, temples, you also have chances to learn about local people cultures on their daily life.
Return to the dock, take a short break before cycling along country lanes to enjoy the beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields and discover the real countryside of Vietnam
15:30: Leave Tam Coc and go back to Hanoi. Finish Your Trip
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Boat Trip on Ngo Dong River
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long –present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Tam Coc Harbour. Arranged by local people here, the boat is rowed by both hand and legs. The boat will take you to 3 specular caves with hundreds of limestones on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colours. The boat rowing will be in around 2 hours. Not only you could see the peaceful scenery of mountain, rice paddy fields, temples, you also have chances to learn about local people cultures on their daily life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off Hotel in Ha Noi City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.