Ninh Binh Tour : Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave One Day Deluxe
Our tour is organized in small groups, bringing you more comfort and more care with experienced and enthusiastic guides.
Highlights : Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave 1 Day Tour
✔️ Small groups ( 15 people / group ) more comfortable, don't have to wait long
✔️ Comfortable Limousine tourist bus quality service
✔️ Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc
✔️ Climbing almost 500 steps to the top of Mua cave best view in Ninh Binh
✔️ Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, a treasure of culture, architecture and history of original land of Viet Nam
✔️ Biking around Tam Coc area
✔️ Have Buffet Lunch – Delicious local and Asia foods
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bamboo Boat in Tam Coc
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Tip for guide & driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
7.30 - 8.00 : Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for departure to Tam Coc. It will take us 2 hours on bus a short break halfway
10.15: Arriving Hoa Lu, there are 2 Temples were built on the ground of the old royal place, one is dedicated to Dinh King, the other is to Le King . The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnam
11.30: After finish visiting Hoa Lu you take biking about 30 minutes around beautiful villages
12.00 - 12.15: You will enjoy buffet lunch at local restaurant in Tam Coc
13.30: The bus take you go to visit Tam Coc
We will take the rowing boat at the Tam Coc Harbor. The boat is rowed by both hand and legs in round 2 hours. It will take you to pass through 3 caves with nice landscapes of mountain and rice fields on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colors.
15.30: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16.30: Get on tourist to return Hanoi.
18.30 - 19.00: Arrive Hanoi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop at all of hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.