Ninh Binh: Trang An- Mua Cave 1 Day Trip.
Ninh Binh is the land of many naturally beautiful landscapes.Known as Halong bay on land. Trip to Ninh Binh offers you chances to explore those scenic landscapes of limestone mountains, calm rivers, charming hidden caves, tropical forests in pleasant boat tours, biking trips or trekking activities ;to visit holly pagodas & temples scatteredly located in the regions; and to enjoy delicious local foods.
In this Mua Cave-Trang An Ecotourism Complex Day Trip, we specially design for the ones who would like to visit Trang An Ecotourism Complex with its beautifully natural sceneries ( recently recognised as “The world’s mixed cultural & natural heritage” by UNESCO in 2014,and chosen as the setting location of famous blockbluster : “Kong: Skull island”) and do a nice trek to conquer Mua cave – a special trekking point to the peak which offers you an impressive captivation of magnificient limestone mountains, rice fields & local villages in Tam Coc & Trang An area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Personal expensives
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge Lunar New Year 7usd/person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Bamboo boat at Trang An in around 2 hours
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Walk up around 500 steps . Reaching to the top of Lying Dragon Moutain and have amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Church Travels, 62 Ấu Triệu, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at :1. Our office 62 Au Trieu str- Hoan Kiem- Hanoi2. Hotel pick up in Hanoi old quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.