Nizbor Bohemia Glass Factory Trip from Prague
Learn and discover the history and craft of Bohemian crystal glassware which they have been creating since the 13th century, on your half-day guided coach tour from Prague.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to the Glass Production Factory
- Pick up in hotel upon request only
- Entry/Admission - Ruckl
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruckl, Nizbor 141, Nizbor 267 05 Czech Republic
Visiting production interiors and sample shops
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nizbor, Nizbor, Central Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Departure Point :Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, wait for your driver from 8:30 in your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Reservation for shared tour may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size (3) is not met.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- Private option trip with guide and driver is for up to 6 participants.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.