Nizwa Fort (قلعة نزوى) is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Oman. Nizwa Fort has seven wells, a number of prisons. Nizwa Fort has seven wells, a number of prisons, and prosecution ground. The main tower features many defence mechanisms Omanis used in the past such as pitfalls, honey traps, and gun shooting windows.
8 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- We are picking up the client from his hotail on Muscat city,at 7AM and take him in a car to Nizwa 2 hours driving.We take first to the fort ,spending half an hour at the fort,and then will take him to the traditional market ,spend around one hour there.After that will go to one of the omani restaurants to have a lunch ,and then will go to some historical buildings for one hour ,and then will go to jabal shams,the highst mountain in oman (one hour far from Nizwa city).The activities to be done there is hicking between the mountains for almost two hours going and two hours and then after that will drive back to Muscat droping the client back to the hotail.
Departure Point :Nizwa city
Departure Time :Taking the car by 9 Am and dropping at 8 pm
Return Detail :From where exactly we are pickup
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.