Nizwa Friday Market Jabal Chams
a wonderful opportunity to see a souk of goats and cows..The market is quite frenetic as the sellers can’t always control their cows, and some try to break away, like bulls running through the streets of Pamplona, dragging their owners behind them. A couple of times I regret wearing my red and blue plaid shirt, remembering that bulls in bullfights like to charge at the color red. I jump back away from the sidelines several times as I see cows running helter-skelter in my direction!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Souk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizwa Souk, City Center Close to the fort, Nizwa 611 Oman
In Nizwa we visit the Traditional Souq and Nizwa Fort.
From here you will be taken to Misfah, a village seemingly hewn out of rock. Passing to Al Hamra one of the last loam villages in Oman.
After that we drive up to Jabal Shams, the ‘Mountain of Sun’. From a height of nearly 3000 meters is high making it the highest mountain in Oman. The view from the top over the Grand Canyon is absolutely breathtaking.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
prise en charge gratuite disponible a muscatAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.