Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat
Nizwa is the treasure city of Oman. One of the most amazing historical tour to know better about the different dynasties tour in 5 languages
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from and to Hotel
- Audio guiding in multiple languages
- Lunch - Lunch with Soft drinks
- Headphones for the Audio listening
- Entry/Admission - Jibreen Castle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Fort Oman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birkat Al Mouz Ruins, Nizwa Oman
Photo Stop at Birkat Al Mawz: Birkat Al Mawz is a traditional village in the Nizwa region. Located on the way to Jebel Akhdar, it is an enchanting stop that will transport you back in time. you can find the ruins of the Tribes that lived in those mountains surrounded by plantations.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nizwa Fort Oman, Nizwa Oman
Nizwa Fort Outside Visit : We will the head to visit the beautiful Nizwa center with its fort and its massive circular cannon tower, making it one of the most impressive forts in Oman.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jibreen Castle, Jabrin 612 Oman
After lunch we will proceed to the Jabreen Fort .The Jabrin Castle, built in 17th century , is one of the finest of its kind. Its magnificent plasterwork, the carved doors and the painted wooden beams of the ceilings makes this castle amazingly different
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Bahla Fort, Oasis of Bahla, Nizwa 611 Oman
After we visit the Jabrin castle, we will drive towards the JEBEL SHAMS one of the most famous mountains in OMAN , passing one of the oldest small towns of Oman Bahla with its fort ( outside visit )
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup should vary between 30 - 60 minutes before tour start time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 am
- DURATION : Approximately 9 hours.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement Pickup: $15 supplement per person for Hotels after Airport.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.