Nizwa to Birkat Almouz and Jabal Akhdar
Will start our trip to Jabreen Castle one of the most beautiful historic buildings in Oman. Then, will go Birkat Almouz village to see the old village ruins and the very ancient water channels known locally as Falaj. After that, will head to (Jabel Akhdar) mountain to see the terraces and enjoy the cool and peaceful atmosphere up there. This day tour will take you back in time to the history of Oman. Flip the page for more details!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahla Fort, Oasis of Bahla, Nizwa 611 Oman
Jabreen Castle is the most beautiful historic castle in the whole of Oman. This historic castle was constructed in the late 17th century and is located in Bahla in the Al Dakhiliyah Governorate. You will be amazed of the historical architecture of this place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Birkat Al Mouz Ruins, Nizwa Oman
At the base of Jabal Akhdar, about 25 minutes from Nizwa, the ghost town of Birkat Al Mouz (which literally translates as "banana pool") is a beautiful place for a half-hour hike. The Al Falaj irrigation system still runs through the village streets, and there is a fun trick to try if you bring three colorful, small balls with you: Drop them in the same water channel and follow them. They will separate into different waterways a few meters down every time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Nizwa, Oman
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
Return Detail :1: Nizwa, Oman
2: Muscat, Oman
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.