No-Wait Access: Exclusive Tour of Vatican Museums With Professional Guide
The Vatican city one of the best European and world-famous smallest city in the world. every year it visited more than 6 million people from around the world. people loved to see the history of the printing of the masterpiece of Michael Angelo. the mysterious art of the Sistine chapel everybody wants to see closely and we organized this service with our experienced guide and his group. if you visit the Vatican once time it will be your lifetime achievements.
Before You Go :
Cover your knees and shoulders inside the Sistine chapel
Children under 6 are not allowed to skip the line tickets
Please, arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your chosen time so you do not lose your time slot.
A student must carry the student's ID card to collect the tickets for the ticket office.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All activities
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rome Tour Tickets, Via Sebastiano Veniero 15, 00192 Rome Italy
please meet in office address 20 minutes before
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you book any tour and for any reason, if you don’t have the mask or gloves, we’ll provide that. But, we highly recommend keeping COVID-19 safety equipment with you. You are suggested to follow all safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.