No1Sxm Sunset Sail Experience
Are you ready to go Sailing? True sailing on board of No1Sxm Trimaran: stable, smooth, fast.
The 1 1/2 hour Sunset Sail is pure bliss, with a cocktail and snacks, meeting the sunset, sailing along the St.Maarten Coast.
With only 12 passengers max. it is personable, intimate and fun.
The wind in the sails and water against the hull are your musical companion.
Captain/Owner Pieter is a sailing expert with 40 years experience on various sailing boats and ships.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of snorkel equipment for the day sail only
- Lunch for the day sail only
- Sightseeing sailing cruise
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: No1SXM, Simpson Bay St Martin / St Maarten
This is the trimaran we will be on for the duration of the sail by day or sunset
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
We will pass by the landing area of the airport by water
Stop At: Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
Pass by this beach by water.
Departure Point :Nowhere Special, Welfare Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, Welfare Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks will be provided in the dinghy for transport to the big boat as the safe distance can not be guaranteed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.