Noilly Prat Vermouth Cellar Tour and Tastings in Marseillan
In this tour, you will visit an authentic vermouth cellar where you will explore the unrevealed secrets of a French vermouth production and discover some unique wine maturing methods.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Start your tour at 3:30pm and enjoy an access to the vermouth estate where you will learn with your cellar Master about the production of the French vermouth.
Start with a historical tour and then move on to an authentic cooperage with access to the bar. Then, you will be able to taste ageing wines in L'Enclos, an enormous, open air cellar, and benefit from a guided tasting of the whole Noilly Prat collection.
Observe a perfect serve demonstration and go to the cellar museum for a guided visit of the place and know about the production history.
Finally, get some brochures to learn about local gastronomy and mixology.
Departure Point :Montpellier, Montpellier, Herault, Occitanie
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.