Noosa and Sunshine Coast Hinterland Day Trip from Brisbane
A Day Trip to the beautiful to Noosa Heads, one of Australia’s favourite holiday getaways. Spend over an hour and half enjoying beautiful Noosa including famous Hastings Street, stroll the boardwalk of the stunning Noosa Beach and take in the spectacular scenery of the national park and Laguna Bay. In the afternoon tour the ranges to Montville for views of the Glass House Mountains! Included is a ferry trip along the beautiful Noosa River to the heart of Noosa.
Note: Wed and Sat includes 40 min visit to Eumundi Markets - Australia's largest Art and Craft market. Eumundi - where they "Make It, Bake It, Sew It , Grow It!"
per adult from
What's included :
- River ferry cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Wed and Sat - 40 min. visit to Eumundi Markets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Noosa River
- Entry/Admission - Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (request) - $10 each way pickup/dropoff fee per booking payable to driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noosa River, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland Australia
30 mins ferry cruise on Noosa Ferry into Noosa Heads
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Noosa Heads, Noosa Heads, Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
60 mins – free time to explore Noosa Beach, Hastings st and National Park
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montville, Montville, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Blackall Ranges - Montville
40 mins – browse the historic village, cafes and spectacular views of hinterland
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, 148 Mountain View Rd, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
Mary Cairncross Rainforest and Glass House Mountains.
Tour guide will take you through this beautiful Rainforest walk and spectacular. Glass House Mountain scenery
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: QTour Australia - Day Tours, Brisbane CBD, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
After a full day getting a taste of the Sunshine Coast you return to your departure point in Albert St.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :276D Albert St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.