Noosa Hinterland Scenic FAT Bike & Abseil Tour
Our Multi Adventure Tours provide a great opportunity to explore even more of the Noosa Hinterland, either the Bush, Lake or Mountain environments. From wide open panoramic views to intimate close up perspectives, you'll certainly experience a day full of new sights and sounds. All our activities are suitable for everyone with basic fitness levels and novice experience.
So join us on our next multi adventure day and explore the Noosa Hinterland from a Whole New Perspective.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Activity Equipment, including FAT Bike Tour - bikes, helmets, gloves and Backpacks. Abseil Tour - All Hardwear, Helmets, Harnesses and Gloves
- Snacks - Fruit
- Soda/Pop - Fruit Juice
What's excluded :
Abseiling - Once at the abseil site all guests will be briefed on the site, equipment etc.. After the route is set one guest at a time will be invited to attach to the system for their abseil. There will be plenty of time for multiple goes and extra time for the more hesitant individuals.
Participants and choose to bring a lunch and eat it with us either at Mt Tinbeerwah or head off to a nearby town. Our next activity starts at 1pm at Old Tewantin Rd. Meeting point instructions will be provided on the day. Start points can vary due to the group and condition.
Biking - Overall the riding is easy with small sections that some may choose to avoid. Generally the trail requires light effort regarding peddling power, uphill sections are kept to a minimum and make for fun and easier riding on the downhill. We start on wide open forest tracks lined with towering gums followed by single track sections We stop regularly for drinks, to admire the views.
• Mount Tinbeerwah, Mt Tinbeerwah, Tinbeerwah, Queensland, Noosa, Queensland 4563 Australia
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
• Lake Macdonald, Lake Macdonald, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
• Noosa, Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Departure Point :Mount Tinbeerwah Walking Track, Mt Tinbeerwah Walking Track, Tinbeerwah QLD 4563, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
To arrange a pick up please contact Noosa Hinterland Adventures. Subject to availability.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.