Noosa Hinterland Scenic FAT Bike Tour
Noosa Hinterland Adventures FAT Bike Tours are a perfect way to explore the Noosa Hinterland bush.
Featuring easy scenic trails suitable for children as young as 8 yrs and adults of all ages. As long as you can ride a bike you'll enjoy our scenic tour. If you're after a little excitement or challenge there are opportunities along the way.
Our FAT Bikes are comfy, easy to use and super stable.
So join us for your next adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fruit
- Soda/Pop - Fruit Juice
- All equipment is provided including Bikes, helmets, gloves and a backpack
What's excluded :
Once all guests are present, there will be a quick chat covering an overview of the tour and how to prepare. Equipment will be issued shortly after, followed by a more detailed equipment and safety briefing. After all guests are comfortable with their bikes we will head off on the ride. Overall the riding is easy with small sections that some may choose to avoid. Generally the trail requires light effort regarding peddling power, uphill sections are kept to a minimum and make for fun and easier riding on the downhill. We start on wide open forest tracks lined with towering gums followed by single track sections where the forest gets a little closer and more intimate. We stop regularly for drinks, to admire the view and examine the nature all around us. Depending on progress and the groups interests we'll either make a stop at the Lake for morning or afternoon tea, or by the creek where we can relax with our toes in the fresh flowing waters. After which we will spin our way along more tree lined forest trails to make our way back to the finish.
Departure Point :22 Old Tewantin Rd, Cooroibah QLD 4565, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
To arrange a pick up please contact Noosa Hinterland Adventures. Subject to availability.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.