Noreste Explorer (El Potrero Chico and Boca de Potrerillos Archaeological Site)
Immerse yourself in Northeastern Mexico desert environment. You will be able to explore the unique semi-arid ecosystem surrounded by hundreds of ancient rock cravings at Boca de Potrerillos Archaeological Site. Then, you will experience El Potrero Chico, a world class climbing destination where climbers from all over the world visit every year for big wall multi-pitching climbing. A guide will be accompanying you at all times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traveler's Insurance
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Boca de Potrerillos, Mina Mexico
You will hike inside of the archaeological site, where you will be able to see hundreds of petroglyphs (ancient rock carvings) made thousands of years ago by nomadic tribes of Northeastern Mexico. A guide will be accompanying you at all times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Recreativo Potrero Chico, Road to Potrero Chico, Hidalgo 65600 Mexico
You will visit a world class rock climbing destination, often called the "Yosemite of Mexico". Here you will be able to spot climbers performing multi-pitching ascents, while you explore the highlights inside of the canyon. We will have lunch at one of the main climbing lodges. A guide will be accompanying you at all times.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all hotels, Airbnbs, and accommodations around San Pedro, San Jerónimo/Galerias, Barrio Antiguo, Obispado, and Loma Larga areas.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.