Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris
This small group tour from Paris will let you discover the best of Normandy during a whole day.
Escape from Paris for the day and join our wine & spirits expert driver & guide in our comfortable minivan!
Enjoy delicious local cheeses (Camembert, Livarot, Coulommiers, Pont-L’Eveque) during a visit at a cheese factory, as well as apple cider & Calvados (hard cider) during your lunch at a traditionnal distillery.
You will also discover the beautiful landscapes of the Côte Fleurie (flowery coast) that inspired many impressionist painters and two emblematic cities of the region, the glamourous Deauville and the romantic Honfleur.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at your hotel (if located in Paris), drop off in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
- Wine & spirits expert guide
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan (8 passengers max)
- Visit of a cheese factory and local cheese tasting
- Gourmet lunch in a cider producing farm with local food, cider & calvados
- Visit of the cider distillery
- Discovery of the village of Honfleur
- Normand “crêpes” tasting at Honfleur’s port
- Walk along Deauville’s seafront
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Winedays, Paris France
Normandy… everyone know this region for its rich history, from the Vikings invasions to D-Day , during WW2. Our wine & spirits expert guide will pick you up in the morning and your hotel and will drive you safely to Normandy, while you enjoy freshly baked croissants.
The first visit of the day will be a cheese factory. You will then visit one of the region’s best cider & hard cider producers. After discovering the distillery, located in a building with an architecture typical of the region, you will have the chance to enjoy its beverages paired with local delicacies during lunch. The afternoon will be dedicated to the discovery of the Côte Fleurie, the region’s most beautiful landscapes. You will first have a walk on the mythical beach of the city of Deauville, also called “the Parisian riviera”, famous for its casino
Your last stop will be in the city of Honfleur, where you will wander through its romantic streets and enjoy delicious Normand “crêpes”.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Paris hotels or a central meeting location in ParisReturn point: Central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)• Typically between 7am - 7:30am • You will be notified one day before the tour with an exact pick up time. • Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your guide will contact you one day before the tour to give an exact pick up time (typically between 7am - 7:30am)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability
- Caves and cellars are usually cold and damp (45°F / 10°C); do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Private tours (including for bigger groups) are possible upon request; please specify at the time of the booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.