Normandy - Utah, Omaha & U.S. D-Day Sites Full Day Tour From Bayeux
Get onboard this Normandy battlefield tour and join our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide with for a full day visit to the key beaches, sites and museum linked to D-Day. This small group tour will take you to different points of interest such as the inescapable Omaha and Utah landing beaches, U.S. cemetery, the preserved Pointe du Hoc site and historic Sainte-Mère-Eglise village. Discover all the unescapable Normandy region has to offer and be part of the 75th anniversary of the D-Day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum of 8 people)
- Free WiFi access on board
- Professional English speaking driver/guide
- Bottled water in the vehicles
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for the guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums and attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: D-Day Beaches (Plages du Debarquement de la Bataille de Normandie), Comite Regional de Tourisme de Normandie 14 Rue Charles Corbeau, Evreux, 27000 France
Visit both Utah and Omaha Landing Beaches including the U.S. Cemetery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pointe du Hoc, 14450 Cricqueville-en-Bessin France
Walk upon Pointe du Hoc and learn how U.S. rangers scaled this vertical cliff.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sainte Mere Eglise, Rua General Koenig, Sainte-Mere-Eglise France
To finish your Normandy battlefield tour, you will go to the village of Sainte-Mère-Eglise, heart of the jump zone for the 82nd Airborne U.S. forces.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Place de Québec, 14400 Bayeux, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Tour requires 2 adults to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.