North Beach Scenic - Guided Walking Tour
Chesapeake Windsail Tours, a division of Chesapeake Windsail Cruises, is offering a beautiful way to enjoy the quaintness of North Beach, all during a leisurely stroll through North Beach, Maryland. Walk and see North Beach from a different point of view. Learn about life in the early 20th century, before the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and why people came down from Baltimore by steamboats and by train from Washington DC to visit and to stay here.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Radios for clear communications of the guide's presentation
- Water at the start of the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Beach, North Beach, Calvert County, Maryland
This historic and scenic tour will include a stroll on the board walk, the pier where many famous entertainers were discovered, and continue through-out the bay-side town as historic points of interests are shown; a stop at the Wetland Park Overlook where you can enjoy some of the wildlife of the Chesapeake Bay Area. Enjoy the beautiful homes embed around the town. This tour will end with a visit to the Bayside History Museum where you will take a step back into when the Twin Beaches of North Beach and Chesapeake Beach were the beach destination before the construction of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge in Annapolis, Maryland. These are a few of the sights on this tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :9023 Bay Ave, North Beach, MD 20714, USA
Return Detail :4025 4th St, North Beach, MD 20714, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a walking tour
- No Smoking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.