North Beach to Muir Woods Shuttle
Round-trip shuttle to Muir Woods National Monument, departing daily all year-round from our bike shop in North Beach!
Spend over an hour walking around the majestic Muir Woods Redwood National Monument, home to some of the oldest living things in the world.
Cross the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, declared "one of the 10 wonders of the modern world."
Our local guide will share history and recommendations along the route, while you sit back and relax during the ride.
After visiting the beautiful redwoods we will take you directly back to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Small group tour
What's excluded :
- Admission fee to Muir Woods National Monument ($15 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
12:30 PM – Depart from Dylan’s Tours Bike Shop-782 Columbus Ave, San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood
Our guide meets you at our departure location shortly before 12:30 PM. After a brief roll call, we board the bus for the shuttle to Muir Woods.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
1:30 PM-3:00 PM – Explore Muir Woods
After heading across the Golden Gate Bridge we’ll make our way up to Muir Woods. Here, you have 75-minutes to walk amongst some of the last remaining coastal redwoods in the world! This is, of course, an unforgettable photo opportunity.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fisherman’s Wharf, Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, California
4:00 PM – Return to Fisherman’s Wharf
At the end of your amazing adventure, we will drop you off at Fisherman’s Wharf.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :782 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Dylan's Tours agrees to ensure our staff is healthy, to rigorously clean/sanitize all areas and to practice social distancing when possible to ensure you have a safe and healthy experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.