North Bhutan with Offbeat Tracks
Bhutan, a country nestled in the Himalayas, is a blend of colours, of mountains and plains, snow and greens, skins and traditions, Bhutan is where brotherhood is best defined. This hilly and green landscape is perfect to lure all kinds of travellers. Discover the unexplored side of North Bhutan as we take you on an adventurous and culture filled expedition. Explore the secrets of Bhutan as we take you on a mystery filled trip in Gasa. Interact with one of the last tribes of Bhutan in Laya. Stay at our traditional homestays to understand Bhutan’s diverse culture better. Awaken the adventurous side of you with our treks, river rafting and archery lessons. Pack your backs and discover unexplored Bhutan with Offbeat Tracks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Air land
- Incidental Charges
- BRIEF ITINERARY:
• Day 1: Paro – Arrive at Paro International Airport, settle into resort. Go for Paro sightseeing
• Day 2: Paro – Tigers Nest Monastery Trek
• Day 3: Dochula/Punakha – Dochula and Punakha sightseeing
• Day 4: Punakha – Punakha sightseeing
• Day 5: Gasa – Drive to Gasa and sightseeing
• Day 6: Laya – Hike to Laya and sightseeing
• Day 7: Laya – Laya sightseeing
• Day 8: Gasa – Hike back to Gasa and sightseeing
• Day 9: Thimphu – Thimphu sightseeing
• Day 10: Departure – Departure from Paro International Airport
• 2 Nights in Paro at resort
• 2 Nights in Punakha at resort
• 2 Nights in Gasa at a homestay
• 2 Nights in Laya at a homestay
• 1 Night in Thimphu at hotel
Room with breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3 and 4, Punakha:
Punakha Dzong is one of the biggest monasteries in Bhutan and carries rich Bhutanese heritage and culture. You can relax besides the calm flowing river or go on an adventure filled river rafting run.
Khamsum Yuelley Lhakhang
Later that day we hike to the Khamsum Yuelley Lhakhang which is a small temple with stunning landscape. We rest there for a while and enjoy the beauty of nature.
Chimmi Lhakhang is a holy temple dedicated to the divine Madman and people come here to pray for children.
Sangchhen Dorji Luendrup
Sangchhen Dorji Luendrup is situated on a hilltop and is a temple as well as a nunnery which boasts an amazing interior. Experience the Buddhist way of living. Interact with the friendly nuns at the nunnery and know more about their culture.
Jigme Dorji National Park
The Jigme Dorji National Park, named after the late Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, is the second-largest National Park of Bhutan. Enjoy diversity of the region as we take a scenic drive through the Jigme Dorji National park.
Departure Point :Paro, Bhutan
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Paro, Bhutan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.