North Coast of Sao Paulo including Maresias Beach
Enjoy one of the most beautiful and unspoiled regions of the Brazilian green coast from São Paulo
The abundant vegetation, the crystal clear waters, the golden beaches, the blue sky, the clouds and the graceful mountains, everything here is combined to surprise and charm every visitor.
Take a walk on paradisiac beaches , hike in the rain forest, enjoy waterfalls, bird watching, surf, local food, Snorkeling and more, in some of the most unique and beautiful beaches across the Atlantic Rain Forest of the Brazilian Green coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned (1-4)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (1-6)
- Transport by Air-Conditioned Van (5-12)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local Boat when customer choose to take a Boat to visit the near islands like ( Islands available: Couve, Anchieta, Bonete
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cachoeira do Elefante, Sp 98 KM 77, Biritiba-Mirim, State of Sao Paulo 08940-000 Brazil
Observatory at the highway to see the waterfall
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Riviera De Sao Lourenco Beach, Bertioga, State of Sao Paulo 11250 Brazil
I also name the origin of the upscale neighborhood in which it is located. The pioneering and bold urbanization project was developed in 1979 by architects Oswaldo Corrêa Gonçalves (Golden Earring Princess Stadium) and Benno Perelmultter. Its area covers about 9 million square meters, within the urban area of the municipality of Bertioga, which had more than 80% of its preserved occupation area. The beach is ISO 9000 certified for urban development. The certificate was issued by the ABS Quality Evaluations certification body.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Boraceia Beach, Bertioga, State of Sao Paulo 11250-000 Brazil
Boracéia Beach is a beach of the municipality of Bertioga, SP. 
It extends for approximately 5 km in open sea with wide strip of compact and fine sand, bordering the municipality of São Sebastião.
It has moderate waves with shallow, clear water suitable for bathing, has infrastructure of kiosks and tents with residential condominiums in the vicinity.
Stop At: Maresias Beach, Maresias, Sao Sebastiao, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
Maresias is a beach and district at the Atlantic Ocean in the city of São Sebastião, located on São Paulo state's northern coastline, Brazil. The name comes from the ocean breeze that affects the beach and the neighborhood.
The sea at the beach is shaken with big waves and the current is also strong, being one of the most popular surf points in Brazil, serving as a point for some tournaments. The sand is yellowish and soft with 5 kilometers in length. The neighborhood beside the beach attracts many tourists for its variety of restaurants and shops, but specially young people, because of its night clubs. There are also programmed walks in the Atlantic Forest.
The beach was discovered in 1974 by surfers who started to explore the beaches north beyond Guarujá
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praia de Barequecaba, Sao Sebastiao, State of Sao Paulo 11600-000 Brazil
Beatifull observatory we stop at the observatory to enjoy the beautiful view
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sao Sebastiao Religious Arts Museum, Rua Sebastiao Silvestre Neves s/n Centro, Sao Sebastiao, State of Sao Paulo 11608-614 Brazil
The city is one of the oldest at the coast, the island of São Sebastião, better known as Ilhabela (Beautiful Island) is only 2 miles off the coast. São Sebastião is a port for oil and has oil industry, but has a small historic center which is worthwhile to see. Its name the city has from Amerigo Vespucci, who passed at January 20th, 1502 (the day of Saint Sebastian) the channel between the island and the continent.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all the travelers in the São Paulo Metropolitan Area , including GRU and CGH.Airports
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Estacionamento Coberto para Passageiros SanPark Concais, Docas, Santos - SP, 11013-385, Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Send us your arrival and/or departure time if your traveling by bus, cruise or airplane
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.