North Kerala Wildlife & Nature Tour
A 06 Days tour to Calicut, Wayanad & Kannur for those interested to discover and explore Spice trading port, street life, spice plantations, wildlife, nature, hills and beach. Wayanad the replete with enchanting waterfalls, historical caves, comfortable resorts and home stays, this popular town is famous for its spice plantations and wildlife. Kannur, cradled in the lap of nature, right in the middle of God's own country, Kannur is a place that you will find sprinkled with beauty. Fondly known as Cannanore, this beautiful town is bundled with a plethora of sightseeing options like beaches, monuments, ancient temples and mesmerizing picnic spots.
per adult from
What's included :
- 05 Nights Accommodation with breakfast in a double room at listed hotels or equivalent
- All Internal transfer by private chauffeur driven air-conditioned car as per itinerary
- 01 Vehicle safari into Muthanga Sanctuary in Wayanad
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Kozhikode International Airport (CCJ)
What's excluded :
- Guide charges & Camera fees if any
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephones, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kozhikode International Airport (CCJ), Calicut Airport P.O, Calicut Airport Rd, Karipur, Kerala 673647, India
DAY 01 – Arrival Calicut
Meet & Greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Calicut. It was in Calicut that the great voyager Vasco Da Gama landed in the 14th century in his quest for spices thus putting it on the world map. The traditional capital of North Kerala and a leading trading centre for spices on the west, the city has retained its glorious past and presents travellers with historic sites and a unique culture.
Drive to Beypore, a prominent port and fishing harbour of ancient Kerala. You could visit the fish markets or venture into town and visit the Sweet Meat Street and the many colourful shops.
DAY 02 – Calicut - Wayanad
Drive to Wayanad set in the picturesque Western Ghats and mountains at an altitude of about 2000 meters above sea level. Littered with tropical rain forests, dense hills, rolling paddy fields, spice plantations and valleys, Wayanad is a hitherto undiscovered location offering breathtaking views.
DAY 03 - Wayanad
After breakfast you leave for sightseeing. Visit the Pookot Lake which is a scenic freshwater lake that offers boat rides; ride on the lake provides the view of the fresh and green surrounding. You will be thrilled to see the Soojipara Falls for its beauty and rich resources it provides. Further you go on to visit the Bansura sagar, the second largest earth dam in Asia. You will be captivated seeing the walls of the Edakkal Caves; it is a very popular site among the tourists and archeologists worldwide. You also visit the Pakshipathalam and Meenmutty waterfalls; they are equally striking to look at.
DAY 04 - Wayanad - Kannur
Steeped in vibrant culture and distinctive local art forms unique to their state, Kannur still has an aura of a colonial era. The deep footprints of the Dutch, the Portuguese, the British and the Mysore Sultanate are still imbibed in to the town and can be witness all around. The town blessed with exceptional art of weaving and huge cashew trees perhaps rooted by Portuguese, the beautiful weather and pleasant wind chasing the glow of setting sun is enough to attract tourists from all over the country.
DAY 05 - Kannur
Today you can visit Kannur Fort, Muzhipilangad Drive-in Beach, Arakkal Museum and Parassinakadavu Temple.
DAY 06 – Kannur – Departure
After breakfast, checkout your hotel and drive to Kannur International airport to board flight to home.
Duration: 6 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Calicut International Airport / Railway Station / City Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.