North of Mallorca Highlights Guided Day Tour
This day out will take you to see some of the most beautiful places in the North of Mallorca: stunning views of the area of Formentor, a stop for a swim at the well known beach of Formentor, a 30 minutes boat trip, free time in Puerto Pollensa and a visit to a local market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pick up by the hotel or point nearby
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 25 minutes boat trip (from May to October and weather permitting)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On this full day excursion you will be picked up in the morning and then head to a local market first. On Wednesdays you will visit Sineu market, on Tuesdays, Alcudia market, and on Sundays you will visit either Pollensa market or Alcudia markets. At the local markets, you will have more than an hour to explore it and to do some shopping.
Later, you will drive to the viewpoint of Colomer along one of the most beautiful roads of Mallorca built in 1929 passing through the UNESCO World Heritage mountain range of Tramuntana and enjoying panoramic views of the Port of Pollensa.
Your first stop will be at the viewpoint of Colomer where you can take some fantastic photos, and you will enjoy views of the Cap of Formentor, the blue colour of the sea and dramatic cliffs.
Then you will visit the beach of Formentor. There is time enough for a stroll along the beach and a swim in the crystal clear waters of this well known beach, or even to walk to the 5star Formentor Hotel.
The next part of the trip is a boat to experience (about 30 min) from the beach of Formentor to the Port of Pollensa. You will have the chance to enjoy unique views of the Mountains of Tramuntana, the dramatic coastline, the Bay and the Port of Pollensa, which you can observe only from the sea.
You will arrive at Puerto Pollensa and you will have free time. There are many options there for you: a stroll around the marina, go for a lunch or just relax and sunbathe on the beach.
You will then get once again on the coach and you will be taken back to your hotel.
OPTION DEPARTING FROM THE NORTH AREA:
The option deaparting from hotels in the north area (Can Picafort, Port Pollensa, Port Alcudia, Playa de Muro) is a half day option on a cabrio bus taking us to the Formentor Road, with a 20 minutes stop at the Colomer viewpoint, a visit to Formentor beach with one hour free time, time in Port de Pollensa and a 30 minutes boat trip.
Departure Point :Camí de l'Escullera, Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up point for the excursion is confirmed to you after you have made your booking. We will pick you up at your hotel or at a point nearby. For everyone staying at the center of Palma the pick up will be in front of the Cathedral.Once you have made the booking, we will send you an email with the booking details, and then a second email confirming the departure time and point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All of our providers comply with local legislation regarding protection and safety, and follow the latest government guidelines to help avoid the spread of Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.