North Shore Activities Tour
The Surf Bus is the Original North Shore Tour, created & run by long-time surfer residents. We know the North Shore, so rest assure, you'll get the best experience as not only you'll see the most beautiful beaches in Oahu, but you'll also do something fun, with local expertise!
Kayak, stand up paddle, snorkel, walk to a waterfall, swim, bike ride, surf, bodyboard, learn to surf or just cruise on the beach are activities' options you only get on The Surf Bus Tour.
Plenty of time to visit historic Haleiwa town for lunch/ shopping and get up-close to the Hawaiian green sea turtles!
Everyone on the bus can choose their own activities, so really you have freedom to do your own thing!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- 2 Activities or 1 Activity and lunch
- Choice of snorkel gear, boogie board, bicycle, kayak or SUP board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Brief location and equipment tutorial
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oahu's Windward Coast, Oahu's Windward Coast, Oahu, Hawaii
Drive along Oahu’s Windward side, sightseeing the majestic Koolau Mountains and the beautiful coastline.
Stop At: Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm Tour, 49-227 Kamehameha Hwy Ste A, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-5165
Stop for coffee and macadamia nut tasting.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Oahu's North Shore, Oahu's North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
You’ll spend the day on the north shore, out of the bus, doing an activity at the location of your choice.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Sunset Beach, Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
Beautiful Sunset beach
Stop At: Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach Park, Pupukea, Oahu, HI
Watch professional surfers tackle the infamous Pipeline wave !
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Waimea Bay, Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1304
Beautiful crystal clear water , perfect to snorkel on a summer day , amazing to watch huge waves in the winter.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sharks Cove, 59-711 Kamehameha Hwy between Waimea Bay and the Banzai Pipeline, Pupukea, Oahu, HI 96712-9404
One of the only three marine sanctuaries on Oahu and the best Snorkeling spot on the North Shore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
Waimea is a historic site , as well as a cultural and educational center. Home of the biggest collection of Polynesian plants anywhere.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
Historic Haleiwa Town is an old plantation style town where you will find lots of art galleries and quaint shops, as well as the famous shave ice stands.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Drive by the pineapple fields on the way back to Waikiki.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only pick up from the designated hotel pick up list. If your hotel isn't listed, please select the closest pick up hotel from the list.You must email your pick up location or CALL if you book your tour for the next day. MahaloPick up Hotel Options:Ala Moana Hotel by Mahukona St. - 7:50amIlikai Hotel by the Flag Pole- 7:55amFort De Russy Army museum bus stop - 8:05Hotel La Croix - Olohana st. 8:05Ohana Malia - 8:10amMoana Surfrider - 8:15amHyatt Regency - Koa Ave. under green awning - 8:20amMarriott - Paokalani Ave. - 8:20am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are currently running our vehicles at half capacity to maintain social distancing between our customers. The Surf Bus drivers are required to wear mask and to clean and disinfect transit areas regularly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.