North Shore E-Bike & Kayak Adventure
Discover Cozumel’s hidden secrets on the north shore. Visit World War II airplanes. Kayak and paddle board on the pristine northern waters of Cozumel. Relax at a perfect white sand beach. Enjoy a delicious lunch. Visit a secret lookout of the Riviera Maya.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paddle board or Kayak
- Lunch - Choose betwen chicken fajitas, hamburguer or fish filet)
- Entry/Admission - CocoTiki Beach Club
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Any kind of drink are not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MILITARY AIR BASE, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Our first stop at the WWII airplanes, 20 minutos of history and shared knowledge of our certificated guides.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: CocoTiki Beach Club, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Relax at one of the most secluded and undiscovered white sand beach of Cozumel, here we start our paddle and kayak experience, you will also have lunch in here (chicken fajitas, hamburguer or fish fillet) and free time to relax.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirador Puerto de Abrigo, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Our last stop at our secret lookout, you will contemplate the views of the whole Riviera Maya.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Go Divers, Calle 5 Sur, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.