North Shore Panoramic View Hike
Come to experience winter wonderland through rolling forested trail and up to the magnificent mountains in North Shore. Enjoy 360 degree panoramic view of the surrounding coastal mountains and the city at its best.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Our guided hiking tour will pick you up from your downtown hotel or at Waterfront Station to hike up the first peak of Mt. Seymour to enjoy the stunning view of Lower Mainland and the surrounding mountains.
Our tour includes healthy snack, transportation from and to your hotels or any place in downtown Vancouver.
Please wear suitable hiking apparel; including layered clothing, hiking boots (a small backpack for your hydration/snacks, rain jacket and hat), camera (a must!)
Departure Point :Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.