North Stradbroke Island Day Trip from Brisbane
Discover the beaches and wildlife of Queensland on a guided day trip to North Stradbroke Island. Enjoy a luxury catamaran cruise across Moreton Bay (50 minutes) through the Islands with a chance to spot dolphins from the viewing deck. Famous for its natural attractions, including a resident population of kangaroos and koalas, the Island also offers walking tracks, marine wildlife viewing, and a relaxed atmosphere. Swim in the Pacific Ocean, take a short guided hike, and have free time to explore. This tour operates with a maximum of 21 guests, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience with your expert guide. Lunch is included. Highlights include:
* Comfortable ferry ride across Moreton Bay
* Stops at Amity Point, Point Lookout, Cylinder Beach, North Gorge, Brown Lake, and Myora Springs
* Enjoy lunch with fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean
* Best opportunity to view koala, kangaroo, dolphins, turtles and a variety of bird life.
* Free time at Cylinder Beach. Swim?
per adult from
9 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Gorge Walk, Midjimberry Road, Point Lookout, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia
We will spend about an hour walking around this rocky headland taking in the two gorges. It is an easy walk with an excellent boardwalk but there are some steps. great opportunity on this walk to see kangaroo, dolphin, manta ray, and sea eagles. Excellent views of main Beach and Frenchman's Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myora Springs Conservation Area, East Coast Road, DUNWICH, QLD 4183, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4183 Australia
This is one of North Stradbroke's lesser known gems. Your guide will explain the unique ecosystem and the signage will give you an idea of how the local Quandomooka people lived here making this one of their most popular camps. A must see on any tour to Stradbroke.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cylinder Beach, Point Lookout, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia
One of Stradbroke's most beautiful beaches. Nestled between two headlands it provides the perfect swimming opportunity. Life guards will be on duty for your safety. Don't forget your bathers!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amity Point Beach, Claytons Road Amity Point, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4183 Australia
This little village of Amity Point gives us an spectacular view of Brisbane City and Moreton Bay. We will search out some wild koalas for you and in the crystal clear waters small sharks and dolphins can be often spotted.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: North Stradbroke Island, North Stradbroke Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
During our tour of Stradbroke we will be having lunch at the Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel. Enjoy lunch and the spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and Moreton Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brown Lake, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4183 Australia
Guide will explain how the Lake gets it brown colour. Walk around the shore of the lake on the brilliant white sand or take a quick swim in the rejuvenating waters of the Lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :222 Margaret St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Vegetarian, Halal, Vegan and Gluten Free meal option may be available but options will be limited.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- Please bring swimsuits, towel, water bottle, hat and sunscreen
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Contact details for each guest collected. All guests will be asked about recent travels and whether they have any symptoms of Covid-19. Bookings can be cancelled for health reasons or because of travel to Covid-19 hotspots. Face masks will be available to purchase onboard.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.