North Tours in Mauritius
Shopping at Caudan malls
Visit the Central Market
Walk in the city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket Fees
- Entry/Admission - L'Aventure du Sucre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Louis, Mauritius
Caudan Shopping Malls, Walk in the city, Central Market, Citadel
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pamplemousses, Pamplemousses
Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
The botanical garden was initially opened as a private garden by the French governor of Mauritius nearly 300 years ago, later to become the national botanical garden of Mauritius.
The botanical garden stretches over endless acres of land and it may take you more than a week to cover the whole garden. It is populated with more than 650 varieties of plants among which are the famous Baobabs, the Palmier Bouteille, the ineluctable Giant Water Lilies, dozens of medicinal plants, a large spice garden and many more.
One of the main attractions of the botanical garden is the 85 different varieties of palm trees brought from different corners of the world. Other indigenous species of plants are also exhibited here.
Guides are available at the entrance of the garden, offering a full tour for as little as 1 euro/hour per person (payment for the guides is done at the entrance of the botanical garden). We highly recommend using the guides’ services.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: L'Aventure du Sucre, Beau Plan, Pamplemousses, Mauritius 21001
Visit to the Sugar Museum and factory
Learn about the production of sugar and rum at the Sugar Estate
Samples different varieties of local sugar and rums
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- S. Seewoosagur Ram. Intl Airport, Mahebourg, Mauritius
- Christian Decotter Cruise Terminal, Port Louis, Mauritius
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.