North Vancouver Discovery Private Tour
Enjoy the best of North Vancouver with a Local Guide.
Discover nature and enjoy outdoor adventures in Deep Cove, Indian Arm, a 10, 000 year-old fiord formed during the last Ice Age; experience thrills at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Cliffwalk, and Treetop Adventure; enjoy spectacular views of the twin peaks, the Lions, along the North Shore Mountains; view an impressive spillway of Cleveland Dam, and visit the Interpretive Centre at the Capilano Salmon Hatchery.
On the way to the North Shore, you'll be driven through the spectacular Lions Gate Bridge Causeway, and enjoy spectacular views of Burrard Inlet, Straits of Georgia, and English Bay, stop by at Stanley Park Totem Poles, Brockton Oval.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private driver/guide
- Live commentary in English on board
- Hotel/cruise ship terminal pickup and drop-off
- Private tour - just you and your group only
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Children aged 5 and under travels for free
- Entry/Admission - Brockton Point Totem Pole
- Entry/Admission - Deep Cove
- Entry/Admission - Capilano River Regional Park
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Salmon Hatchery
What's excluded :
- Other out of pocket expenses
- Entrance tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brockton Point Totem Pole, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Learn the history of the First Nations Totem Poles, view beautiful Burrard Inlet, Brockton Lighthouse, and the North Shore.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Deep Cove, Gallant Ave, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7G 1L2 Canada
A quaint little village by Indian Arm, a fiord formed 10, 000 years ago during the last Ice Age, stroll in the village, enjoy a cup of coffee and pastries in one of the coffee shops, and take a walk along the marina, with great views for photo ops;
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Capilano River Regional Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Visit the Capilano River Regional Park, and its attractions: the Cleveland Dam, the spillway, the canyon, spectacular view of the Lions (twin peaks of North Shore Mountains).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Salmon Hatchery, 4500 Capilano Park Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4L3 Canada
Visit the Capilano Salmon Hatchery and its Interpretive Centre for an educational tour to learn salmon life cycle; and enjoy beautiful view of the Capilano River Canyon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, experience the Cliffwalk, and Treetop Adventure; visit the Story Centre to learn about the suspension bridge history; and Raptors Ridge to learn about the raptors and wildlife conversation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Downtown Vancouver.Ports
- Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 1-5 travel for free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.