Northeast Route (price per vehicle, not per person)
We will go to the Mirador de La Concepcion to contemplate from there Santa Cruz de La Palma, Las Breñas and Mazo, we will continue to the Sanctuary of Las Nieves where the Patroness of La Palma is located, then we will stop at Mirador de San Juanito, Casa Luján in Puntallana if the schedule coincides with that of the House, Mirador de San Bartolome and Los Tilos. We will pass through the town of Los Sauces to go to the Barrio de San Andres, where one of the oldest churches in La Palma and one of the most picturesque places in La Palma is located. Return to the starting point.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosque de Los Tilos, San Andres y Sauces, La Palma Spain
Los Tilos is home to one of the most important laurel forests in the Canary archipelago. It is an ecosystem inherited from the tertiary era that became, in its day, the first Biosphere Reserve on the island. Located in the municipality of San Andrés y Sauces, it preserves a natural heritage of exceptional value.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nuestra Senora de las Nieves, Plaza de las Nieves, 38700 Santa Cruz de la Palma, La Palma Spain
The Royal Insular Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Snows, is located in the municipality of Santa Cruz de La Palma (Canary Islands, Spain). It is a religious building in which is the venerated image of Our Lady of the Snows, patron of the island of La Palma.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have adopted all the sanitary, hygiene and disinfection recommendations in our cars, to offer you maximum safety.Airports
- La Palma Airport, Santa Cruz de la Palma, La Palma Spain
- Puerto de santa Cruz de La Palma
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/21/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.