Northern Lakes - Full Day - Up to 4 People
Enjoy a short cruise from Glenridding to Aira Force with Ullswater ‘Steamers' an award winning environmentally accredited Lake District attraction, followed by a spectacular and adventurous sightseeing and experience tour of the more wild parts of the Lake District. Featuring high mountain passes, panoramic scenery, picturesque lakes, unspoilt valleys and waterfalls.
This Tour Includes:
• Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
• Local expert driver / guide
• Parking Fees
This Tour Excludes:
• Food and Drink
• Attraction Entry Fees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Attraction Entry Fees and Food & Drink
- Entry/Admission - Ullswater Steamers
- Entry/Admission - Honister Slate Mine
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ullswater Steamers, The Pier House, Glenridding, Penrith CA11 0US, UK
Take a cruise on one of the area's most picturesque lakes, aboard either MY Raven or MY Lady of the Lake both belonging to the largest fleet of heritage vessels in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aira Force, 7ml S of Penrith A592, Penrith CA11 0JY England
Take a stroll to probably the most famous waterfalls in the Lake District. Aira Force provides a glimpse of a landscaped Victorian park with dramatic waterfalls, arboretum and rocky scenery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castlerigg Stone Circle, Castle Lane Underskiddaw, Keswick CA12 4RN England
Visit the most visually impressive prehistoric monuments in Britain and the most visited stone circle in Cumbria. Probably built around 3000 BC, the beginning of the Neolithic Period, Castlerigg is one of the earliest stone circles in the UK.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ashness Bridge, Keswick England
Enjoy the most photographed packhorse bridge in the Lake District due to its location and stunning scenery. This extremely popular viewpoint looks out over Derwent Water with spectacular views over Bassenthwaite Lake and the River Derwent
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Honister Slate Mine, Honister Pass, Keswick CA12 5XN England
Experience Honister’s rich mining history for yourself! Delve deep within the underground tunnels and caverns in the magnificent Fleetwith Pike and discover first-hand what life was like for the miners through the ages. Listen to the story of 8-year-old John Taylor and learn how Slate mining at Honister progressed through his lifetime. Enhanced reality technology and explosive special effects will transport you to another time and place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can book collection from your hotel with 48 hours notice, included in this tour is one of our Private Hire vehicles for a maximum of 4 people.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.