Northern light tour
We go the extra mile in making our clients enjoy ans set they're own pace of speed. Our goal is to help create memories to remember for decades to come
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
The Northern lights hunt is an amazing chance to see these green dancing lights with your own eyes! We will drive out of Reykjavik capital’s light pollution and into the dark where the best northern light forecast is. An amazing night you won’t forget.
The Northern Lights season is from the middle of september to the middle of march.
We reserve the rights to offer an alternative departure if we see there is a chance the lights can not be seen because of weather, clouds or no aurora activity in the forecast. When a Northern Lights hunt needs to be cancelled because of an unforeseeable reason you will get a full refund.
Let us take you on a hunt you won’t forget!
Duration: 3 hours ca, departure is usually around 21:00.
• Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us where your desired pickup location is.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.