Northern Lights Lodge Viewing in Fairbanks
Enjoy incredible views of the Northern Lights from the comfort of a lodge. Watch the Aurora Borealis while staying warm inside the lodge or venture outside to try your hand at Northern Lights photography.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1st Alaska Outdoor School, 2240 Hanson Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
You'll be picked up from your Fairbanks hotel and driven to one of the best viewing lodges in the Fairbanks area. The lodge is carefully selected to ensure that guests can gaze upon the Northern Lights with ease. Outside of Fairbanks and away from the city lights, these wide-open areas ensure a perfect way to take in Alaska's winter sky.
Share the evening with a knowledgeable guide and learn all about these dancing lights. Enjoy the sights from inside the lodge, or even step outside to snap some photographs of the brilliant sky .
After an eventful night of Aurora viewing, guests are returned to their Fairbanks accommodation at 3am.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Murphy Dome, Alaska 99709, USA
View the Northern Lights.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from local Fairbanks Hotels. All other guests we ask to meet us at Walmart by theliquor store entrance for pick up.
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can NEVER guarantee that guests will see the aurora.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.