Northern Lights Minibus Tour from Reykjavik Including Free Photos
Uncover the true natural treasures of the magical Northern Lights on a 4-hour minibus tour with an expert Northern Lights guide. Enjoy the breathtaking show that this natural phenomenon puts on display when conditions are right. Watching the swirling and dancing lights paint the star-studded black velvet sky is something you should definitely not miss when visiting Iceland.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free Reykjavik pick & drop off
- Minibus transport
- Expert Northern Lights guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free wi-fi on board, enjoy free browsing
- Free photos
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless on the specified list)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hallgrimskirkja, Hallgrimstorgi 1, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Your northern lights hunt starts with an evening pick up from the authorized pickup locations in the Reykjavik area. From the city, you will escape the light pollution and head for the darkness of the countryside that provides the best opportunities to catch the natural wonder that is the Northern Lights. Following the Aurora and cloud forecast, each day the Northern Lights expert optimize the best spots for witnessing the dancing lights. The tour can take up to 4 hours whereas try to hunt down the swirling lights. Although impossible to guarantee the lights are an unforgettable experience and something you will definitely not forget if you are lucky enough to catch them.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Selected Reykjavik pick up points.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you do not see any northern lights, offer you a free second tour but please note that you must contact to re-book this and this is subject to availability each time. No refund is given when no lights are seen.
- Tour is operated from Mid-September to Mid-April.
- The tour duration is up to 4 hours
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and bring warm clothing
- Free photos on the tours when northern lights are seen
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.