Northern Lights Photo Cruise
There is something magical about seeing the northern lights in the sky, the colors and its movement. Sailing in a boat is a fast way to do it, in one of the best short cruises, leaving Tromsø city center: you will have a different perspective of the city, with beautiful views of the Northern Lights.
We sail north or south, accordingly to the weather forecast and where the possibility of seeing northern lights is higher. We sail in a very cozy boat, with space outside and inside
if you get cold just get inside and warm yourself with free tea, coffee and biscuits!
You can also relax in our outdoor jacuzzi, under the northern lights or in the sauna onboard (subject to boat availability.)
Our guides can also help you setting the definitions of your camera to better photograph the northern lights.
If you think you might get seasick, please bring sea-sickness medicine with you and take it half an hour before the trip starts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Thermal winter suit and life jacket
- Restroom on board
- Hot coffee, water, tea and biscuits
- Short presentations and explanations about the northern lights phenomena
- Possibility to use jacuzzi/ sauna onboard (subject to boat availability)
- Northern Lights Guarantee - Didn't see the lights? Re-book free! (subject to availability)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tromso, Tromso, Troms, Northern Norway
We sail north or south, accordingly to the weather forecast and where the possibility of seeing northern lights is higher. We sail in a very cozy boat, with space outside and inside – if you get cold just get inside and warm yourself with free tea, coffee and biscuits! You can also relax in our outdoor jacuzzi, under the northern lights or in the sauna onboard (subject to boat availability).
Departure Point :Stortorget 1, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 144 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Reduced passenger capacity to allow distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.