Northern lights Photo Tours
The trip will be ridden by a local guide, with great knowledge of the place. The guide has been chasing Northern Lights during many years, and he is really experienced.
It is not a fixed tour, to an specific location. We will go to the place with the most chances.
If we manage to see the Northern Lights, you will come back home with beautiful photos. Wonderful memories.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We will not provide you photography gear. If you want to shot pictures, you have to bring your own equipment. If you do not have the knowledge I will give you all the tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lofoten Islands, Lofoten Islands, Nordland, Northern Norway
We will try go hunt the Northern lights, following the weather and the Aurora forecast, we will go to the place with the most chances to see it. It is always an unpredictable phenomenon of nature, therefore it is not possible to assure 100% to see them, but I will do my best. When we are in the location, if needed, I will assist you on how to set your camera to have the best shot of the northern lights and capture this once in a lifetime special moment, while having a hot chocolate and some snacks.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Hamnøy, Norway
2: Reine, Norway
3: Sørvågen, Norway
4: Leknes, Norway
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/10/2021 - 4/4/2021
2/10/2022 - 4/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 PM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 PM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.