Northern Lights Photography tour
The perfect tour for Aurora lovers. This is a very dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights.
This 5-hour evening tour offers the experience of a narrative guide and professional photographer, and when the aurora will appear
he’ll be able to capture the magic on camera.
With the help of your guide, a professional photographer, you will also learn how to set up your camera and tripod (tripods available; let your guide know in advance) to capture the Northern Lights and take some unforgettable photos against a backdrop of the windswept bays, glassy lagoons, and looming peaks of the remote Lofoten archipelago.
All the pictures taken by us, will be sent the day after without any additional cost.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks and warm drinks
- Private car
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gimsoya, Gimsoya, Lofoten Islands, Nordland, Northern Norway
Our accredited professional guide will teach nocturnal photography and how to capture the northern lights.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the guide picks the guest up at the hotel booked in Svolvær or Kabelvåg
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.