Northern Lights Photography Tour From Reykjavik
The Northern Lights, or aurora borealis, are a stunning phenomena that is on the bucket list of every traveller to Iceland. We provide a unique experience, with hot chocolate, snacks, and admission to the specialist Northern Lights centre in Reykjavik run by professional photographers.
On this photography tour you will be guided by professional Northern Lights guides, experienced in finding the aurora and capturing them on camera. We will assist you in capturing that perfect photo to keep your memory of Iceland alive long after you have returned home.
The locations visited are different from day to day we head in the direction with the most chances of seeing Northern Lights. As this tour is weather dependent and sightings are not guaranteed you are welcome to join another Northern Lights tour free of charge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Delicious Icelandic snacks.
- Coffee and/or Tea - We provide hot chocolate and/or tea
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to the Aurora Museum in Reykjavik
- Professional photography guidance
- Some tripods will be available to use
- Free Aurora portraits
- Entry/Admission - Aurora Reykjavik
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aurora Reykjavik, Grandagardur 2 aurora Reykjavik, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
The tour starts with a free visit to the Aurora Reykjavik Northern Lights Centre, where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the aurora borealis and receive help in setting up your camera for the evening.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iceland, Iceland
Reykjavik city has a high level of light pollution, making it difficult to get a good view of the aurora. Therefore, this tour takes place away from the city, in the darker countryside. No tour is the same as we go to the best location to view the Northern Lights. You can expect to be taken to a unique and picturesque location or locations where you will be able to take beautiful photographs.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Aurora Reykjavík, Grandagarður 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
The bus will pick travelers up at the port between 20:30 and 21:00 Please be ready. If no pick up is needed we can meet directly at Aurora Reykjavik Northern Lights Centre.Ports
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks will be available to purchase, if forgotten. All clothes worn by staff are washed on a hot cycle after every tour. Passengers are requested to wear clean clothes. Instructions on how to avoid infection are in all our vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.