Northern Lights Photography Workshop
If you ever wish to get the right knowledge of photography for the time you would chase the northern lights, now you can with this short intensive two-hour indoor workshop. With presentations, discussions and a practical part, you will learn all you need to know about night photography and feel totally prepared before going on a Northern Lights adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional photographer, presentation slides and support
- A tripod
- Meeting room
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop-off not provided
- Photography equipment not provided, you have to bring your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wandering Owl, Strandvegen 41B, Tromso 9012 Norway
Join us in our classroom for a photography workshop!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Tromso, Tromso, Troms, Northern Norway
Our indoor photography workshop does not include a tour. Please book the Aurora Hunt with us separately
Departure Point :Strandvegen 41B, 9007 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the following information is important for us to assure the best service.
- We encourage you to provide us with your email address
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. cancellations) it is important to reach you. Make sure you provide your contact on the road (phone number + correct country code)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are less than 4 participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please bring your own face mask from your home country
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.